Business Development Executive
Want to join an experienced Telemarketing team and be part of a continued growth strategy in 2023 and beyond?
If so we would like to talk to you!
SCG Wales want to add another person into our internal team to provide appointments and opportunities for the experienced sales team currently in place.
SCG Wales are a leading supplier of business to business communications across Wales and the West of England, which include cloud telephone systems, data connectivity, Wi-Fi and mobile devices.
Initially based from our Bridgend office we are looking for motivated individuals with a can do attitude who are looking to bring their experience of developing sales opportunities for a very experienced field sales team. The main focus for this position is to engage with new customers to identify their current communications set up and any potential needs.
The people we are looking to hire will be enthusiastic and ambitious and want to be measured on the quality of their output and not their quantity. We manage people in an adult fashion and whilst results are very important to us, we want our new team to be at the forefront of quality appointments and not be concerned about hitting high volume KPI’s.
We believe these positions will suit people from a background in telemarketing, telesales or business development; however we are open to speaking with anyone who is motivated and potentially looking for a change or a return to the workplace.
As a valued member of the sales team you will be given the opportunity to make your mark from the start.
The Ideal applicant will have:
- A desire to become part of a new close knit telemarketing team.
- Ideally some experience in an outbound sales environment, ideally in a B2B role.
- A wish to work in a professional, consultative approach.
- A positive attitude to gaining an outcome from each call.
The role entails:
- Pro-actively approaching new customers and decision makers through cold and warm calling.
- Self-generate new leads, appointments, and networking opportunities.
- Ability to manage a pipeline of potential leads.
- Working towards agreed sales targets.