Technical Service Engineer
SCG Wales are a well-established, award winning Telecommunications Company based in Bridgend. At SCG Wales our primary focus is to ensure the best customer service for our customers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual to join our thriving organisation as a Technical Service Engineer. The Technical Service Engineer is an essential role in delivering excellent customer service and point of contact for our teams and clients. You will work with all the SCG Wales teams to ensure excellent service is being delivered to our clients. As a member of the team, you will have excellent customer service skills matched with a practical and organised approach to everything you do.
About the role
You will be:
- Providing support to customers in the event of a fault or issue and see through to resolution.
- Providing support on telephony systems plus Wi-Fi technologies and line related faults
- Providing support on data products, including analogue and fibre technologies
- Remote administration of client’s systems to fulfil requests for adds, moves and changes.
- Extensive experience in the communications industry
- Candidate will have a strong service desk background, within Telecoms, IT or Networking
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Decision making skills
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Demonstration of professional qualifications
If you have a “can do” attitude, ready for your next career move and are passionate about technology and customer service then this is the role for you. Working hours 9:00-5:30 Monday-Friday.