CASE STUDY – JOHNSEY ESTATES
VOIP PHONE SYSTEM INSTALLATION
Johnsey Estates is a leading property company based in South Wales. They offer a wide range of office premises, workspace rentals, and development projects. Having built a diverse portfolio of leisure, office and industrial units, as well as property investment opportunities, the company relies heavily on its telephone and internet systems. When they were looking to upgrade they chose SCG Wales – for their flexibility and expertise.
- The current phone system was outdated and couldn’t use call routing or even add a new user.
- The system couldn’t keep pace with the growth of the company – so it was inefficient and difficult to use.
- Johnsey Estates had looked at other VoIP systems – but the features and benefits SCG Wales offered could not be matched elsewhere.
- Conference calling and additional direct dial phone numbers were a priority – as was the ability to transfer all the existing telephone numbers with no loss of business.
- SCG Wales also provided state-of-the-art handsets to support VoIP phone system features – all with exceptional sound clarity.
Ability to manually make changes to the system by using the simple web portal.
Shown how to use the KloudPBX portal with complimentary webinars providing additional support.
SAME PHONE NUMBER
Our team transferred the existing number to the new phone system.
A dedicated local manager oversees the company’s account and conducts monthly reviews – saving you time – and money.
The SCG Wales team is always on hand for any queries.