CASE STUDY – KEN WILLIAMS
CLOUD BASED PHONE SYSTEM FOR EXPANDING MOTOR COMPANY
Ken Williams Motors have built an excellent reputation for providing high quality vehicle breakdown and recovery services across South Wales including Swansea and Carmarthen, for over 25 years.
Ken Williams Motors has been established for over 25 years and We cater for a range of clients in the local areas including domestic, commercial and trade. We ensure we get to you in a fast and efficient manner to get you back on the road as soon as possible. Our staff are highly skilled and experienced; they pride themselves on their friendly and professional approach and will always strive to ensure every single customer is fully satisfied with our services.
- The telephone system in the head office was very old and now didn’t meet the needs of the business, a new office was being opened in the same industrial estate as expanding.
- Integration between the 2 sites
- 24/7 support as deal with callouts for breakdowns and accidents 24/7
- Automate calls between MOT Garage and Police Compound work
- Upgrade phone lines to IP lines to share across both sites
- Ability to use existing traditional cabling and CAT 5 cabling at each site
BUSINESS FIBRE BROADBAND
A private internet connection reserved solely for one premise.
SITE TO SITE CALL TRANSFER
Internal calling and transferring between business sites.
Shown how to use the KloudPBX portal with complimentary webinars providing additional support.
24/7 CALL MANAGEMENT
All around the clock call management support.
Local manager oversees the companies account and conducts monthly reviews.
The SCG Wales team is always on hand for any queries.
Combined lines, calls and broadband under one supplier and one bill.