CASE STUDY – F.P HURLEY & SONS
MULTI SITE INTEGRATION TO IMPROVE CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSE HANDLING
F P Hurley and Sons Ltd is a family run building services company, founded in 1949 by Frank P Hurley, together with his sons Leonard and Malcolm.
The company originally operated from a small site in Ewenny, before moving to the Bridgend Industrial Estate in the mid-1950s.
F P Hurley has continued to consolidate its position at Bridgend, but as the business has grown, two additional offices have opened, one at Crosshands during the 1980s and more recently at Bristol.
Since 1999, the company has been managed by Phillip J Hurley, grandson of the founder, and currently employs approximately 115 full time employees.
- F.P Hurley had a singular system with no ability to inter-office linkages.
- There wasn’t a main UK number to handle and direct calls to the correct locations which slowed down customer call handling.
- Integrated billing – for Telephone and Mobiles to streamline business processes.
- Staff needed easier and greater access to messaging and calls offsite as missing calls was frustrating customers.
- Looking to reduce costs of all calls across all sites whilst improving services.
KLOUDPBX PHONE SYSTEM
Feature-rich, cloud-based phone system with the latest technology.
Shown how to use the KloudPBX portal with complimentary webinars providing additional support.
Combined lines, calls and broadband under one supplier and one bill.
Local manager oversees the companies account and conducts monthly reviews.
The SCG Wales team is always on hand for any queries.